Become a Vendor
This year, once again, we welcome vendors to participate in our famous festival in Fort Lauderdale!! As we know the Fort Lauderdale Greek Festival is an annual event on people’s calendar. Attendees come to socialize, enjoy homemade Greek delicacies, dance under the stars and most importantly to you – SHOP!!
All vendors are welcome to participate, and as always we are dedicated to making you a bigger part of our event! A great hall will welcome shoppers as we set up many booths adjacent to our famous food court and the main entrance to the festival.
Spaces are limited! Sign up today!
- Vendor booths will be located inside the Community Center and outside under tents.
- Vendors may under no circumstances exceed their booth space.
- Set-up: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM or prior to 3:00 PM on Thursday February 7.
- Vendors will not be permitted to park on the Church grounds except to load and unload. Parking is available close by and shuttle buses will be available from the designated parking area to the Festival.
- Vendors are responsible for payments of sales taxes.
- Vendors must insure their own property and at their own expense.
- The Festival site will be locked each day one hour after the festival closes. Overnight security is provided.
- The grounds will not be available until 8AM the following day.
- Please include a deposit of 30% of your total due with your signed application. Deposit is refundable until December 1, 2019 and payment in full must be received by no later than January 17, 2019 to guarantee your spot..
- Each vendor MUST provide their own extension cords.