Become a Vendor
This year, once again, we welcome vendors to participate in our famous festival in Fort Lauderdale!! As we know the Fort Lauderdale Greek Festival is an annual event on people’s calendar. Attendees come to socialize, enjoy homemade Greek delicacies, dance under the stars and most importantly to you – SHOP!!
All vendors are welcome to participate, and as always we are dedicated to making you a bigger part of our event! A great hall will welcome shoppers as we set up many booths adjacent to our famous food court and the main entrance to the festival.
Spaces are limited! Sign up today!
- Vendor booths will be located inside the Community Center and outside under tents.
- Vendors may under no circumstances exceed their booth space.
- Set-up: Thursday, February 05, 2015 after 10:00AM or before11:00AM on Friday, February 06. 2015.
- Break-down: Monday, February 9,2015, prior to 3:00PM.
- Vendors will not be permitted to park on the Church grounds except to load and unload. Parking is available close by and shuttle buses will be available from the designated parking area to the Festival.
- NO VEHICLES ARE ALLOWED ON THE FESTIVAL SITE AFTER 10AM ON FRIDAY FEBRUARY 7, 2015.
- Vendors are responsible for payments of sales taxes.
- Vendors must insure their own property and at their own expense.
- The Festival site will be locked each day one hour after the festival closes. Overnight security is provided.
- The grounds will not be available until 8AM the following day.
- $200 deposit by end of November 30th.
- Full payment due by December 22nd.
- Each vendor MUST provide their own extension cords.